Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
DAILY TIMES: Mon to Thurs 8.30am – 17.00pm
Fri – 08.30am – 2.30pm
PAY: £20,943pa (£10.74ph)
TEMP OR PERM: PERMANENT
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
E: email@example.com Job: Stores Supervisor
ESS Employment LTD are currently looking for Stores Supervisor to join our client near Stroud.
Day to day operational management of goods inwards and components stores, supervising and allocating work to the Stores team.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Manage day to day activities of the goods inwards and component stores areas.
2. Receive inwards goods, ensuring correct deliveries and highlighting any issues.
3. Supervise Stores staff, planning, allocating and monitoring work schedules.
4. Provide on the job training and development to the team as needed.
5. Update and maintain associated computer systems.
6. Ensure safe, organised and clean working areas of Stores at all times.
7. Ensure Stores areas meet the needs of the business at all times
8. Other duties as and when required by the business.
Required experience, skill and knowledge
1. Previous experience of working in stores or warehouse is essential and from within a similar electro-mechanical manufacturing environment would be desirable.
2. Previous supervisory experience, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good computer skills, in particular working knowledge of Microsoft packages and MRP and/or ERP systems along with attention to detail.
4. A full and valid UK driving license is required.
5. Expert in safe material handling techniques.
6. Ability to work on own initiative but as part of a team
Additional experience, skill and knowledge
1. Previous experience gained in a similar electro-mechanical manufacturing environment would be desirable
2. Supervisor training or qualification would be beneficial.
3. Fork Lift or Reach Truck experience is desirable.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3611
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment