Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
MACHINE SETTER / OPERATOR X 3 (YAT)
| LOCATION: YATE
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £10.48 per hour - £11.41 per hour
TEMPORARY ongoing – 3 months minimum contract
WORKING HOURS: rotating shifts
VACANCY – MACHINE SETTER / OPERATOR X 3
Main scope of the role:
• Support the Team Leader Assistant in delivering the output requirements within their defined team
• To assist in the achievement of production requirements within the budget efficiency, whilst adhering to both the quality and health and safety standards
• To Set and operate a Power or Hydraulic press
• Produce components in a safe manner, meeting the required quality and quantity for the production assembly Cells
• Carry out press tooling changeovers, material changes, forklift driving and problem solving
• Ensure safety measures are in place and followed.
• Complete Quality Process Controls and record on SPC system.
• Carry out basic stoppage correction and fault finding on Press and associated systems.
• Ensure production output and quality targets are met.
• Complete tool changeovers in a safe manner.
• Use of forklift to collect and deliver pallets.
• Complete TPM activities to required schedule.
• Coach Trainee operators to maximise performance.
• Contribute towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and equipment.
• Maintain high levels of housekeeping and cleanliness.
• Accurately compile Production and Scrap reports.
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
|£10.48 per hour - £11.41 per hour |
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3612
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment