Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Production team leader
DAILY TIMES: Monday – Thursday 0800-1700
Friday 08:00 – 14:00
START DATE: Immediate
TEMP OR PERM:Perm
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Production team leader
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD are seeking a production team leader in Stonehouse.
Based inside the production cleanroom environment you will be required to lead the production activities within the assembly area and packing area. Starting on days, depending on workloads and requirements it could change to shift work.
Based inside the production cleanroom environment you will be required to lead the production activities within the assembly area and packing area.
1. Allocation of work to shift operators.
2. Log-on to internal IT system and ensure constant production activities are recorded live.
3. Ensure each operator has sufficient materials to complete the task set.
4. If starting a new shift (morning shift) the charge hand will be responsible for turning on the process machines 15 minutes before the shift starts, to enable heating processes to be at an optimum condition.
5. Will liaise with the production supervisor the day’s production activity
6. Plan with the production planner the completion and start of new orders.
7. Train all assembly personnel with current and future processes, as directed from the Development department.
8. Will receive training on how to set the assembly processing machines
9. Checking product integrity during production activities
10. Work with Quality control to resolve any abnormalities
11. Completing line clearance, ensuring all components are packed and counted for returning to stock.
12. Observe the H&S approach during the operation of the production areas at all times.
13. Reporting any adverse incidents or areas of concern regarding safety
14. Ensure all cleanroom procedures are adhered to always.
15. Other tasks as needs dictate including hands on production and providing cover across the departments.
1. Proven experience in a similar environment
2. Experience in working within a cleanroom environment
3. Product knowledge and process controls
4. Good IT experience using a recognised enterprise software system such as SAP
5. Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook to complete tasks effectively.
6. Able to work under own initiative
7. Able to work to very high standards, following existing protocols and tools available.
Work within very tight deadlines.
2. Detail oriented
3. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
4. Team player
5. Able to communicate at all levels in a methodical manner
6. Have good organisational and team management skills
7. Customer service oriented
Starting on days, depending on workloads and requirements it could change to shift work.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
|£9.62 per hour |
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3639
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment