Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
| LOCATION - Stonehouse
DAILY TIMES 09.00 – 17.00 (37.5 hours per week)
START DATE - Immediate
PAY - £4.05ph - £7.50ph
TEMP OR PERM – Permanent
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
JOB – Office Junior
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit an Office Junior for our client. We are looking for a candidate with enthusiasm to learn and become an important member of the team.
You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy to perform Word Processing/ Data Entry duties, covering reception duties and administration duties.
Duties to include:-
1. To type letters and all other documents associated with the Company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business.
2. To input and output typed data using the Company computer facilities.
3. To perform clerical duties as required by the Manager.
4. A working knowledge of office procedure.
5. A basic understanding of domestic Computers and Word Processing systems and Printers
6. To answer telephone, direct and screen calls courteously and efficiently.
7. To greet visitors entering the company courteously and efficiently.
8. To perform duties as required by the Managers/Directors either of an administrative or clerical nature.
9. To take and relay messages.
10. To issue and collect security passes, and complete the visitors book.
11. To receive and sort mail and other deliveries.
12. To keep the reception area and meetings room(s) tidy and, where necessary, clean up when the cleaner is not available.
13. To ensure that the meetings room(s) are secure, and equipment etc is switched off after each meeting and at the end of each day.
14. To prepare refreshments for meetings and visitors.
15. To look after the maintenance, cleaners and accident books.
16. To control stock levels within the First Aid Box in reception.
17. To collect and process internal mail and arrange collections of parcels.
18. To issue/log keys borrowed from the key cabinet in reception.
19. To prepare the weekly Managers Sheet.
20. A working knowledge of office procedures.
21. A basic understanding of word processing and computer software/equipment.
22. An awareness that you are in most cases the first point of contact for customers and potential customers and therefore telephone manner and a smart appearance is all-important.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|£4.05ph - £7.50|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3784
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment