Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Quality Engineer (YAT)
START DATE: Immediately
PAY: £25,000 per annum
Working hours: 7.00am - 3.45pm Monday to Thursday
7.00am to 12.00pm Friday
Yate Office: 01454 310031
F: 0870 4007865
ESS Employment are now recruiting to fill the position of a Quality Engineer.
The right candidate will be able to perform inspection up to ISO 9001 standards in mechanical engineering environment.
Main Tasks of the Job
1. Maintaining all standards of Health and Safety Rules of the Company.
2. Implementing company requirements for the quality system, ISO 9001: 2015
at all times.
3. Maintaining good standards in the work place, keeping work areas clean, tidy
and safe at all times.
4. Carrying out Inspection tasks – first offs, patrol and final inspection.
5. Maintaining Calibration of inspection equipment by calibrating in house or sending equipment out for calibration.
6. Attending all meetings as required.
7. Carrying out Internal audits and manage sub-contract auditor(s)
8. Carrying out Vendor appraisal, including supplier audits as necessary.
9. Completing customers questionnaires & quality reports including customers’ corrective actions.
10. Completing warranty analysis
11. Managing PAR Corrective Action systems.
12 Improving the quality of products and services using techniques such as SPC and CPK analyses.
13. Completing all time recording as necessary.
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Jamie Robbins - firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3795
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment