Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Project and Quality Coordinator
| LOCATION: Stroud
DAILY TIMES: 08.00 – 16.00 Monday – Friday (37.5 Hours a week)
START DATE: Immediate
TEMP OR PERM: 6 Month fixed term contract
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Project and Quality Coordinator
Responsible for performing various quality related tasks within the Company under the instruction of the project management team primarily related to customer rejections and complaints. The objective will be to co-ordinate all
activities to ensure immediate containment and timely responses to customer rejections.
1. The ability to cover the tasks relating to all aspects of quality assurance within the Company (e.g. quality planning, auditing, monitoring, and analysis).
2. Compile project-related statistics for further trend analysis on root causes of rejections and working with the QHSE manager to compile and provide other quality related information needed for account review meetings with customers.
3. The ability to provide quality related technical support to the Project Manager for customer quality related queries.
4. Involvement in quality related investigations to provide corrective and preventative actions.
5. To support the promotion of continuous improvement processes within the Projects and Quality Teams for the benefit of the Company (under the supervision of the QHSE Manager).
6. Ensure that when a rejection is received that is outside of the company scope of supply, (contract) this is escalated to the relevant Project Manager.
7. Respond in an appropriate manner and in line with the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures to all reported accidents, incidents & near miss concerns.
8. To perform any other duty as reasonably requested by the Project Manager to ensure the objectives and the expectations of the customer are met.
Knowledge, Skills Training & Experience:
1. A good working knowledge of quality management systems to ISO9001:2008 is important for this position.
2. A background in the Oil & Gas industry or Aerospace ideally within Quality or Inspection departments.
3. Previous quality auditing and/or monitoring experience is desirable.
4. Ability to work to high standards within a strong safety culture is desirable.
5. You must be able to remain calm under pressure from Company and/or customer demands.
6. Good interpersonal skills and to work well in a team.
7. Good numerical and literacy skills.
8. Proficient in the use of MS office applications, email and internet.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|£24,000 - £26,000pa|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3803
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment