Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Sales Negotiator & Customer Service
| LOCATION: STROUD
DAILY TIMES: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Thursday / 08.30 – 14.30 Friday (37.5 Hours)
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
PAY: £18,000 - £20,000pa
TEMP OR PERM: PERM JOB
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Sales Negotiator & Customer Service
Our client is a stockist and manufacturer of high performance plastic products, mainly to the oil, gas and manufacturing industries. They produce products such as heat shrinkable tubing, probes, custom assemblies etc. They believe in delivering excellent sales, service, quality and technical advice.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable candidate to join an enthusiastic sales team. Some experience or at
least an understanding of how to negotiate and prepare selling prices is one of the key skills required.
Duties shall include but not be limited to
1. Taking customer enquiries and invoice queries
2. Negotiating sales prices and liaising with key accounts.
3. Preparation of quotations for UK and Export markets
4. Understanding of our standard product range, so they can advise on their suitability for each customers
5. Customer Complaints and Returns
6. Authorisation of sales orders for data entry personnel to add to system
7. Responsible for order books for their product group
8. Planning of stock/deliveries for their order book.
9. Some stock purchasing
10. Issuing and preparation of samples
Understanding of and capability to perform to cover holidays/absences
1. Outgoing mail.
3. UK and Export carrier despatches
4. Despatching orders on the system
5. Adding new orders to the system
6. Raising and posting invoices
Together with any other general administration tasks which are deemed relevant to such a role. Due to our clients location your own transport is essential.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|£18,000 - £20,000|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3808
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment