Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
| LOCATION: Tetbury
DAILY TIMES: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
START DATE: Immediate Start
PAY: £9.00ph - £10.00ph
TEMP OR PERM: 6 month Contract
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Workshop Operative
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit a key staff member for our client with good practical skills to work in the production of aluminium window and door screens.
This is a hands-on role and the applicant should have experience in accurately cutting and assembling materials in aluminium, pvc and wood using mitre saws and small bench tools.
The role would suit candidates with a background in window and door fabrication industry or joinery experience.
1. Good communication and listening skills.
2. Ability to learn about new products quickly.
3. Must be able to follow job sheets and detailed assembly instructions accurately with attention to detail and quality in mind.
4. Experience of following architectural drawings an advantage. Would suit a candidate from a construction / joinery / workshop / maintenance background.
5. Positive attitude with enthusiasm to solve problems and must get on with people.
6. Operating of power and manual hand tools to cut and assemble materials (mitre saws, drills, hand drills and be able to use a measuring tape).
7. Good standard of English and Maths
8. Manual Handling and heavy lifting required so a good general level of fitness is important
9. Smart appearance as may visit customer sites to perform surveys and installations.
10. Clean driving licence
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|£9.00ph - £10.00ph|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3837
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment