Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Mechanical Fitter / Pipe Fitter (YAT)
|LOCATION – South Gloucestershire
WORKING HOURS – 37.5 hours
Monday – Thursday 7.45am to 4.30pm
Friday 7.45am to 12.15pm
START DATE – as soon as possible
PAY – Hourly Rate £13.00ph - £15.50ph
Overtime paid at time plus 1/3 and time plus 1/2 after mid-day on Saturday
Vacancy – Mechanical Fitter / Pipe Fitter
ESS Employment are seeking experienced fitter to work for our busy client based in Yate. Vacancies are available due a major increase in orders. To assist with pipe fitting assembly duties as required by the company.
• Look after the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s interests at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business.
• Pressure testing of completed spools prior to painting.
• Cutting and prepping of pipe to a pre-determined cutting list
• Use of overhead cranes.
• Must be able to read isometric drawings.
• Assembly of finished spools and associated valves and equipment.
• The use of hydraulic torqueing and tensioning equipment.
• Adherence to company working procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Assurance system.
• Carry out alternative workshop duties when required by supervisor such as fitting, painting, materials handling.
Health and Safety
• To ensure that your duties in the workshop are carried out in a safe manner, and to observe company & national safety regulations
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Jamie Robbins - firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|£13.00ph - £15.50ph |
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3856
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment