Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
DAILY TIMES: 24 - 30 hours per week
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £9.50ph - £10.44ph
TEMP OR PERM: Permanent role
Job: Documentation Assistant
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit a Documentation Assistant in the production of manufacturing documentation for delivery of finished goods to fulfil customer orders, under the instruction of the Documentation Co-ordinator.
1. Retrieval and correlation of manufacturing documentation records for presentation to customers (electronic and hard copy format).
2. Review of manufacturing documentation to ensure quality of copies suitable for manufacturing record books.
3. Scanning and printing of manufacturing record documentation for company manufacturing records.
4. Electronic documentation production for archiving of company records.
5. Working within the Documentation team to achieve production demands for documentation support of delivered goods.
6. To support the promotion of continuous improvement within the Documentation team for the benefit of the company, under the supervision of the Documentation Co-ordinator.
7. Perform other duties as reasonably requested by the Documentation Co-ordinator and HSQE Manager to ensure the objectives of the Documentation team and the expectations of the customer are met.
8. The ability to maintain effective professional relationships with the Documentation team, and other departments for all documentation issues.
9. Liaison with customer representatives with regards to the manufacturing record books in line with the customerís quality requirements as stated on the company quality plan.
Knowledge, Skills Training & Experience -
1. Ability to work methodically and efficiently to produce manufacturing records for presentation to customer.
2. Ability to use MS Office applications, email and internet.
3. Capable of working with tight deadlines and multiple deliverables.
4. Good interpersonal skills and to work well in a team.
5. Ability to remain calm under pressure especially in situations of increased production demands.
|£9.50ph - £10.44ph|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3894
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment