Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Internal Sales Consultant
| LOCATION: Kemble
DAILY TIMES: 08.30 – 17.00 (40 hours a week)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £18,000pa - £19,000pa
TEMP OR PERM: Fixed contract for 9 months with review for extension
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Internal Sales Consultant
Purpose and Scope
To deliver sales targets, converting calls and quotations to customers through advising, influencing, up selling and negotiation, maximising every opportunity to exceed targets and customer satisfaction.
Areas of responsibility: -
Receiving and processing customer orders
1. Receive and process customer orders to the satisfaction of both the customer and the company.
2. Negotiate prices and discounts with the customer. This must be carried out with sound financial and technical awareness and will involve ‘trading’ within the parameters outlined during your training. This particularly requires a strong grasp of our products, their applications and costing details.
3. Advise customers and sell over the telephone, ensuring that each customer has everything they need and will come back to the client for future orders promoting life time customers.
4. Accurately capture customer credit card details and authorise.
Deal with Customer Queries and provide Quotations
1. Advise customers of delivery dates and liaise with the distribution department to ensure deadlines are met.
2. Arrange installations by liaising with the installation team and ensuring customer expectations are met.
3. Deal with a variety of after sales queries.
4. Actively and quickly respond to customer enquiries always promoting product and services.
5. Offer answers and solutions to ensure total customer satisfaction and secure prompt payment.
6. Resolve customer complaints considering customer satisfaction, cost and preventative rectification using in house system
Stimulate & Managing Customer Database
1. Manage your Outstanding Order Report ensuring orders are released and fulfilled efficiently.
2. Outbound current customer database and ascertain marketing feedback.
3. Manage Catalogue Request Database to stimulate interest and maximise business.
4. Provide written and verbal quotations in response to customer enquiries and convert these into orders.
5. Provide written quotation with supporting drawings and support the Internal Design Team.
6. Continually look for business opportunities and refer these to the most appropriate sales channel to optimize and nurture.
1. Work with the finance team helping reduce debtors
2. Organise all paperwork, scanning PO’s and customer paperwork to public folders, disposing of excess confidentially promoting a paper free environment.
3. Responsible for keeping your immediate and communal work areas tidy and replenished.
In addition to the above key responsibilities there will be many other duties that would naturally be part of this position.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|£18,000pa - £19,000pa|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4038
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)