Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Blending Room Assistant
LOCATION: Stroud, Gloucestershire
HOURS: 39 hours per week Monday – Friday
(39 hours a week, working days. Mon-Thur 08.30-1700, Fri 08.30-16.00. Basic salary £17,238 – shifts worked occasionally)
TEMP OR PERM: PERM JOB
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Blending Room Assistant
Role Purpose: Assist with various aspects of production, warehousing and general site upkeep as day to day priorities demand.
1. Organising the movement of stock between sites.
2. General site cleaning.
3. Organising the operation of a small, part time filling line.
4. Operation of food processing equipment including filtration.
5. Forklift operation in the warehouse such as the loading and unloading of haulage wagons.
Experience / qualifications required:
1. Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the drinks or food industry.
2. Able to maintain paperwork systems and have a good grasp of basic mathematics.
3. Able to manually handle up to 30kg.
4. Full driving licence essential.
5. Forklift licence (Counterbalance) and experience essential.
1. Must be flexible and willing to work shift patterns including night shift where necessary.
2. Good team skills, especially with regards communication.
3. Conscientious and be able to work on their own without direct supervision.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4128
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)