Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Technical Data Entry Clerk
|LOCATION - Stonehouse
DAILY TIMES 09.00 – 17.00 (37.5 hours per week)
START DATE - Immediate
PAY - £10.00ph
TEMP OR PERM – TEMP (long term contract)
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
F: 0870 4007865
JOB – Technical Data Entry Clerk
Our established client is looking for temporary Technical Data Entry Clerks for Word Processing/Data Entry duties working Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00.
Duties and responsibilities:-
1. Documents could range from Word Documents to Rich Text File Documents.
2. Technical Spares or procurement knowledge would be beneficial
3. Confident telephone manner as you will be liaising with outside agencies and internal departments
4. The candidate will need to have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel).
5. Your main duties will involve the entry of codes/phrase onto various database systems.
6. You will need to be accurate in your entry’s and have a fast typing speed. Attention to detail is required as all times.
You will need to complete a basic security clearance before starting this position and must be available for immediate start. Documentation will be required for the security clearance and will include a passport, drivers’ licence, Proof of address and ideally a utility bill.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4146
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)