Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Production Assembly Operative
DAILY TIMES: Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 17.00 / Friday 08.00 – 14.00
(40 hours a week – 30-minute lunch break)
START DATE: Immediate
TEMP OR PERM: TEMP TO PERM – Permanent job after qualifying period
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Production Assembly Operative
The Production Assembly Operative has responsibility for performing light work on the moulding equipment and working within the assembly lines to produce products to a high standard. Full training will be provided. We have a number of places available.
1. Work within multiple assembly lines in the assembly clean room
2. Handling small components
3. Operating light process equipment within the production clean room to produce a variety of plastic components
4. Operating and utilising various equipment to assemble and pack product
5. Labelling, packing and boxing products ready for market
6. Ensuring a high level of quality and maintaining repeatability
1. Dexterity - ability to handle and assemble small components
2. Attention to detail
3. Good practical skills
4. Ability to work effectively in a team
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills
6. Awareness of health and safety issues.
7. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
8. Ability to communicate effectively in English
9. Excellent time management skills, i.e. reporting to work on time, break times.
A Dexterity test will form part of the interview/registration process with ESS Employment Ltd.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4184
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)