Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Sales Support Consultant
| LOCATION: Stroud
HOURS: 08.30 Ė 17.30 Monday to Friday (minimum)
START DATE: Immediate Start
Permanent Vacancy via Temp to Perm contract
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job Title: Sales Support Consultant
Our client is a thriving catering consultancy firm based in the Stroud valleys. There consultants work across the UK and internationally. Sectors our client works within include leisure, retail, eventing, education, health care and travel.
As a company they are seeking to grow and develop their client base both nationally and internationally.
The purpose of the role
1. Help the company to move forward during growth period.
2. Management and liaison of clients offering exceptional customer service
3. Responsible for health and safety
4. Operations Management
5. To support the consultantsí various projects using your analytical, organisational, and strategic skills.
6. To develop company sales.
1. Take any potential sales phone calls, record information correctly and liaise with the team so they can make an effective call back.
2. Support the team by being a key point of contact, keeping track of quotes, follow up client liaison and taking charge of tender submissions.
3. Update the monthly forecast sheet weekly. Arrange conference telephone calls for the team and conduct individual calls to team members for updates.
4. Keep track of any invoices that need to be completed each week and give to accounts each Tuesday morning.
5. Create sales forecasts
6. Implement health and safety protocol
7. Research and create targeted potential sales list for the team, following team meetings.
8. Create and manage marketing plans, working closely with the lead consultants and design studio.
9. Although the majority of the work will be office based, you may be expected to be away from home as and when the client projects require.
10. You will need to have a full driving licence and an appropriate car for a professional person.
1. A degree in Business Development with a focus on sales and marketing or equivalent would be advantageous
2. Maths, English and Science at GCSE or equivalent
3. Maths and/or Science at A level or equivalent
4. Good understanding of Microsoft Office and in particular Microsoft Excel.
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Exceptional customer service skills
3. Operationally aware and proactive rather than reactive
4. Highly organised and good with numbers.
5. Open and honest and isnít afraid to challenge ideas and contribute to the team.
6. You will be a fast learner and a team player.
7. Analytical with high levels of attention to detail.
8. You will be a professional person with the ability to think both strategically and tactically. You will also have high professional standards and enthusiasm
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4271
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)