Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Senior Sales Executive
HOURS: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £25,000 - £35,000pa depending on experience
Job: Senior Sales Executive
To plan, manage and carry out account management and business development activities, so as to maintain and develop new sales of products with customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. To spend 50% of your time planning & prioritising sales activities and visiting key accounts in your sales area and assisting other Sales Executives
2. To spend the remaining 50% of your time helping and supporting the customer service team in the office.
3. To organise yourself to assist and manage the process from winning an order to handing it over to the customer service team in a timely and professional manner.
4. Carrying out marketing campaigns and attending trade events
5. Ensure that all sales enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner, ensuring quotations are presented to customers within agreed timescales, and that enquiries are followed up regularly.
6. To build relationships with existing and potential new customers in order to generate ongoing, profitable orders.
7. To promote the company, its products and its services to existing and potential customers, to match the brand awareness of the client.
8. On a continuing personal development level (CPD), to seek to improve in all aspects of the Sales, Marketing and eCommerce process – customer focus, customer care, effectiveness of the sales processes, etc.
1. Experienced in a B2B selling environment with excellent sales & negotiation skills.
2. Confidence, enthusiasm, self-motivation & determination.
3. Ability to deal with rejection.
4. Appropriate sales experience (ideally 5 years +) in a small/medium sized commercial organisation.
5. Excellent business sense - numerate and commercially aware.
6. Proven track record in sales and development of business relations
7. Clear communication skills at all levels, especially verbal.
8. Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise own work load.
9. Attention to detail - accurate and methodical in work and will see the job through.
10. Calm, reliable, trustworthy, unflappable, Cheerful, energetic, enthusiastic and professional.
11. A driving licence.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
|£25000pa - £35,000pa|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4313
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)