Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Operations Executive (YAT)
PAY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
DAILY TIMES: 8am – 5pm with 1-hour break
Yate Office: 01454 310031
F: 0870 4007865
Vacancy – Operations Executive
The primary objective of the role of Operations Executive is ensuring that orders received and approved for production are speedily entered onto the order processing system (Sage) and that all necessary information is provided to the supplier.
The accurate recording of order details onto other systems that report to company scoreboard will also be required. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Using your MAC and Artwork skills, where necessary you will support the artwork side of the operations dept if there is low staff level in the dept.
Successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the work meets company defined standards of impeccable service which includes speed of order processing, response to e-mails and phone-calls, and responding to customer queries.
1. Sales order processing.
2. Consistently providing excellent customer service. This would include responding to customer requests via email or phone promptly
3. Supporting colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times (including cover for absences)
4. Aiding and supporting the Operations Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Relating activities to the Operations Manager and other management at all times
6. Closely liaising with the production and despatch departments.
7. Assisting Purchasing Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers where appropriate
8. Answering in-coming phone calls if requested to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
9. Using MAC and Artwork skills, where necessary supporting the artwork side of the operations dept if there is low staff levels in the this dept. This is to ensure customers receive proofs within target timescales.
Other important responsibilities:
1. Fulfilling key holder duties as directed by management
2. Attending team and company meetings as published schedule and directed
3. Recording and submitting daily activity on time-sheet if requested
4. Achieving personal KPI targets
5. Participating in company-arranged training courses where directed
6. Working to agreed hours, using company attendance system
7. Maintaining excellent relationships within the company and supporting colleagues and co-management as a team player with a positive, can do attitude.
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Marta Kasprzycka - email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|£18,000pa - ££20,000pa|
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4340
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)