Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Final Goods Store Operative X 2
DAILY TIMES – 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Thursday. 08.30 – 14.30 Friday
START DATE - Immediate
PAY: £8.49ph - £9.99ph
Temporary to Permanent Vacancy
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Final Goods Store Operative X 2
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit a Final Goods Stores Operative to handle final goods both in and out of the factory.
1. To box and dispatch products in accordance with sales requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Pack deliveries in accordance with delivery notes, ensure correct products, parts, manuals and quantities are included.
2. Ensure deliveries are securely packed to minimise any damage to products, labelled correctly and dispatched within required timeframe.
3. Work with reception to ensure correct manuals are printed ready for distribution with deliveries.
4. Update and maintain associated computer systems.
5. Other duties as and when required by the business.
6. Ensure compliance with health and safety at all times.
Required experience, skill and knowledge
1. Previous experience of working in a final goods stores or warehouse is essential and from within an electro mechanical manufacturing environment would be desirable.
2. Good computer skills, in particular working knowledge of Microsoft packages and MRP/ERP systems.
3. Good attention to detail.
4. A full and valid UK driving license is required.
5. Able to work as part of a team.
6. Understanding of manual handling techniques.
Although this role is temporary there is an option that the position could become permanent in 2019.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|£8.49ph - £9.99ph|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4360
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)