Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Production Engineering Support Technician
HOURS: 37.5 Hours per week – 08.00 – 16.00 OR 08.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: Depending on Experience
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Production Engineering Support Technician
To provide administrative support to the Production Engineering Department.
1. Produce detailed manufacturing routes for individual components plus multi-level components and assemblies.
2. To add the quality elements to the manufactured routings, ensuring compliance to all company and customer procedures, standards, specifications, quality planning requirements and any customer witness requirements that may be applicable for that specific part.
3. Interpret Drawings/Quality Plans/Inspection Test Plans for the manufactured part in accordance with relevant legislation, industry standards, customer requirements, and Company internal quality requirements.
4. Preparing manufacturing documentation required for product manufacture.
5. Ability to read and understand CNC programmes.
6. Interpret and action any Engineering Change Note as requested.
7. To assist in the monitoring of the internal reject (NCR) against Production Engineering.
8. To support the promotion of continuous improvement processes within the Production Engineering Team for the benefit of the Company.
9. Respond in an appropriate manner and in line with the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures to all reported accidents, incidents & near miss concerns.
10. To perform any other duty as reasonably requested by the Senior Production Engineer to ensure the objectives of the Production Engineering Team and the expectations of the customer are met.
11. Liaise with customer representatives with regards to Production Engineering requirements / specifications.
Knowledge, Skills Training & Experience:
1. A good working knowledge of quality management systems to ISO9001:2008 is desirable for this position.
2. A background in the Oil & Gas industry or Aerospace ideally within Quality or Inspection departments.
3. Previous knowledge of NDT operations, including welding, heat treatments and coating such as paint and xylan.
4. You must be able to remain calm under pressure from Company and/or customer demands.
5. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
6. Good numerical and literacy skills with a keen eye for detail.
7. Proficient in the use of MS office applications, email and internet.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|Depending on Experience |
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4398
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)