Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
DAILY TIMES: 08:00-16:30 Monday–Thursday (15:30 finish on a Friday)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £8.50 per hour
Permanent Position via Temp to Perm contract
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
F: 0870 4007865
Job – Factory Operative
ESS Employment is looking for an all-round Factory Operative for our engineering client in Stonehouse.
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate with drive to learn all aspects of specialist machines for surface treatments.
The successful candidate will be offered a trial via ESS Employment Ltd and there is the chance that successful candidates could be offered a permanent role depending on performance and company growth.
You will be operating various machines and will be working to tight tolerances.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:-
1. To prepare and machine customers components to meet drawing / specification requirements.
2. Inspection of customer product.
3. Using measuring equipment such as micrometres
4. Stores and Dispatch work
5. Movement of work to the correct designated areas around the shop floor.
6. Ensure machines are operated according to site and manufacturers recommendations.
7. Operating surface grinders
8. Cleaning / Filing of components as per customer specification e.g. additional edge preparation.
9. Loading & unloading of products
10. Control / stock check of section consumables.
11. Follow company health & safety procedures and disciplines
12. Follow and comply with company environmental procedures.
13. Keep the working environment clean and tidy and practise good housekeeping / 5S Techniques
14. There may be a requirement to move onto a shift in the future and all interested candidates must be prepared to do this if selected.
15. Engineering experience working within surface / cylindrical grinding is desirable but not essential
16. Lapping experience is desirable
Candidates apply by emailing an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01453 832468 for further details on how to apply.
|£8.50 per hour|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4411
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)