Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Machine Setter (2-shift) (YAT)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £11.81 per hour plus £32.62 weekly attendance bonus
TEMP OR PERM: Temporary ongoing (6 months minimum)
WORKING HOURS: Rotating 2-shift
07:00 – 15:00 Monday-Thursday / 07:00 – 14:30 Friday
15:00 – 23:00 Monday-Thursday / 15:00 – 22:30 Friday
Yate Office: 01454 310031
F: 0870 4007865
VACANCY – MACHINE SETTER (2-SHIFT)
• To assist in the achievement of production requirements within the budget efficiency, whilst adhering to both the quality and health and safety standards
• To Set machinery to achieve production targets
• Produce components in a safe manner, meeting the required quality and quantity for the production assembly Cells
• Ensure safety measures and processes are in place and followed.
• Complete Quality Process Controls and record on SPC system.
• Carry out basic root cause analysis, resolving where appropriate.
• Escalating unresolved issues to help chain team once available tools are exhausted.
• Carrying out tool and model changeovers as required
• Maintaining 5S standards always
• Carrying out autonomous maintenance activities, rotating between different machinery
• Coach Trainee operators to maximise performance.
• Completing Setter training sign-off processes; Drumline; QS Press; Side Panels; Balcony and Press Shop
• Contribute towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and equipment.
• Maintain high levels of housekeeping and cleanliness.
• Adhering to factory standards; workwear; punctuality; safety and accuracy
• All other reasonable requests as required
• A recognised apprenticeship with City and Guilds qualifications or equivalent.
• At least 2 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process equipment; including hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs.
• Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations.
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Jamie Robbins - firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4419
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)