Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Temporary Administration Assistant (YAT)
PAY: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
TEMPORARY: 6-month temporary contract
DAILY TIMES: 16 hours per week, Monday and Thursday 09:00 – 17:00 (preferred days)
Yate Office: 01454 310031
F: 0870 4007865
Vacancy – Temporary Administration Assistant
We are seeking skilled Accounts Admin Assistant to cover 6 month temporary contract. Successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining various office systems, efficiently and timely and ensure accuracy. These will include Accounting, Sales and Administration systems. The role liaises with both the Sales team in Europe and the Head office Sales and Finance functions in New Zeland.
Duties will include:
1. Conducting work in a safe manner and minimise any exposure to risks as far as is reasonably practical within area of activity and responsibility
2. Updating customer information and acting in a supporting role to the Sales representative.
3. Inputting incoming sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
4. Liaising with the Warehouse and updating customers with feedback in a professional and timely manner
5. Responsible for accurate and timely receipt and recording of monies owing against invoices, so that outstanding debts can be addressed as quickly as possible and the processing of sales orders is not unnecessarily delayed.
6. Assisting the sales team with the recovery of outstanding debts.
7. Ensuring all purchase invoices are sent to NZ Head office for entry into the system.
8. Ensuring authorisation of invoices takes place in accordance with delegated authorities.
9. Liaising with UK suppliers with queries.
10. UK VAT return is prepared for review, then submitted on time to HMRC
11. Ensuring Bank Accounts and petty cash are reconciled regularly to ensure that the company records agree to the bank statements.
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Marta Kasprzycka - email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|£9.00 - £11.00 per hour|
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4425
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)