Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
|LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
DAILY TIMES: 06:00-16:00 – Monday – Friday (45 hour working week. Flexibility required)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY - £19,609.20pa - £21,000pa
PERMANENT POSITION VIA 3 MONTH TRIAL WITH ESS
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
F: 0870 4007865
Job – Packing Operative
We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated person to join our clients packing team.
By becoming a key member of the team, you will provide additional support where needed, you will be expected to operate the packing plants along with warehouse duties when required.
Our clients aim is to provide the highest possible quality product to their customers.
You will “Be aware of” all parameters which may impact upon product quality and act on them by being a pro-active team player, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff.
Basic computer skills desirable, working accurately and methodically. Capable of working within a small team with minimum guidance and instruction, with a high level of attention to detail. We are looking for a physically fit, hardworking individual who’s flexible in their working hours, to include working of some weekends and evenings.
1. Operating and running the packing plants efficiently and ensure productivity targets are met.
2. Quality control of the product including Metal Detection, Magnet and Redresser checks
3. Traceability documentation
4. Production paperwork and reconciliation to production batches
5. Loading bags into packing machine
6. Stacking bags into racking
7. Operating Shrink wrap machine and Loading empty pallets
8. Purging and packing machine operation
9. Cleaning duties around packing
10. Warehouse duties such as Order picking, Stock control, and removing complete pallets, stretch wrapping pallets, loading removing and loading pallets to/from Lorries
11. Flexible in working hours and occasionally willing to stay to complete the tasks as required
12. Adhere to stated policies and procedure relating to food safety
13. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
To apply please send your full up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 832468 for further details.
|£19,609.20pa - £21,000pa|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4450
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)