Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
|LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
HOURS: 08.00 - 16.30 (40 hours per week)
START DATE: Immediate
TEMP OR PERM: Temporary to Permanent job
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job: Hygiene Operative
As a part of a small team, reporting to the Hygiene Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of hygiene and housekeeping in a busy food production environment
1. Adhere to all relevant site and job cleaning schedules/work instructions, for daily, weekly and monthly general hygiene functions
2. Undertake deep cleaning as per schedules
3. Work in varied onsite locations
4. Under supervision, assist in basic cleaning maintenance
5. Assist in occasional small volume packing requirements.
1. Ideally, you will have previous experience in hygiene/cleaning in a food factory, but this is not essential.
2. Having a knowledge how to operate a cleaning equipment and machines such as vacuums, scrubber driers, jet wash, and waste compactors will be an advantage.
3. You will be required to follow all safety procedures and HACCP guidelines.
4. You must also be a good team player and have a keen eye for detail.
Personal profile: -
1. Hard working individual, self-motivated, working as a part of team and individually with minimum supervision.
2. Physically fit as some lifting of bags and bales is required.
3. Flexibility and good communication skills would be beneficial.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete Employee Discount Outlet Pack that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4673
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)