Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Powder Coating Operative/Leading Hand (YAT)
|Responsibilities and Duties
• Oversee the team of Paint shop operatives, (3-4 people), assign tasks and duties to ensure workload and weekly requirements are met
• Priming and painting of castings, cooker shells and bracketry.
• Competent with the use of hand held orbital sanders and polishing machinery
• Effective communication with Management and colleagues.
• Able to work as part of a close team.
• Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager.
• Work to high standards and targets.
• Adhere to safe working practice in accordance with company PPE requirements and Health & Safety Policies.
• Quality and quantity checks to be performed on all paint processes.
• To undertake training if required.
• Any ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience with powder coating processes is essential and any prior experience within similar Paint shop set ups is preferable but not essential. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Competitive Salary, negotiable depending on experience.
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays. Overtime available. Workplace Pension
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Sam Wilmot - email@example.com
| Yate, Bristol Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4764
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)